Finals and the Fallout
God, it feels like it's been ages since I've written. SO much has happened...
The whole thing with the arrest has made me absolutely sick, although I am glad that my mom knows... I really don't need this crap right now though... Not in the middle of Finals.
I don't know... It's all going to be okay in the long run, I guess, but how could this have happened to me? It all seems so unreal... Where did I go in all of this? I just know that I will never be the same...
And my birthday in the middle of it all...
It was fun. We went out to some Thai restaurant in Chinatown that JKidd picked out. I had a good time. And yesterday I ate dinner at PhysicsGuy and PhysicsGirl's apartment. And then I went to GoldenFinch's recital and we watched Wings of the Dove. It was pretty good.
Scheisser emailed me on my birthday, but I emailed him back to leave me alone. Amac called me too and I forwarded her back thanking her. But then she forwarded me again, saying that she heard from D that I am having "issues." My mom better be keeping quiet about all of this!
I spent the evening butchering my leg today, and I don't even know why... It's like it's out of boredom already. I really have to make myself stop, but I can't think of anything until after Finals. Finals start on Thursday and I just have to concentrate on passing.
I wonder how this is all going to work out... I wonder what they will do to me if I fail (the school, I mean...) I just want this week to be over... The community service, the studying, the exams and everything. But I suppose that in only a week (and two days) it will be, and the time should not be so bad.
I am just so grateful for the good friends that I have around me. There are so many people that love me and who don't judge me-- AIR7, GodlenFinch, B, PhysicsGuy and PhysicsGirl, KSing, Anxious, Susanna, JKidd and then my family.
Amac is gone right now though. And VJ is being really weird too... I mean, I know that she's going through a lot of her own stuff, but she is so self absorbed. She knows that I missed the Opera Ensemble concert on Thursday and she saw me crying on Saturday and she never asked what was wrong. Also-- I told her about that stuff with ChoirMan all that time ago (thank God that seems to be back to normal, by the way) and she never once asked me if I were okay or anything about it...
I don't know... I have one semester, though, to pull myself together and prove to choir that I will make a good president. I have to remember to drop that check off tomorrow. Dr. G. is right, though... It is the worst to feel so lonely when there are people all around you.
I think I just need a boyfriend... Well, to lose a ton of weight and then get a boyfriend... My goal is to have it all off by March. I know I can do it by Spring break if I really try...
Anyway, tomorrow I have to spend the whole day studying. Oh, and I"m going to lunch with Christina from High School (I haven't seen her since June!). But I have to get to sleep now.
So...
Good night.
-h-
No comments:
Post a Comment